Most carpet cleaning companies use the old fashioned wand to steam clean your carpet. Our technologically advanced equipment is far superior which is why we can get your carpets cleaner. Below we will compare the old wand method to our state-of-the-art Rotovac cleaning system.
- Cleans from all directions with up to 1500 cleaning passes per minute. Which means a deeper clean with more agitation.
- The Motor does not get tired, which means a more consistent job from beginning to end.
- Restores the carpet and lifts matted areas. Also removes more tough stains and shadowing.
- Removes Heavy to Severe Soiling
- Better at removing pet spots.
Leaves Tough Stains
- Cleans in only 2 directions with only a couple cleaning passes.
- Relies on the strength and energy of the worker.
- Leaves many tough stains and shadowing in the carpet.
- Agitation of the carpet is limited by the stamina of the worker.
Why use Applied Physics Extraction?
- Great for Light to Moderate Soiling
- Carpets dry in 1 to 2 hours
- Helps to prevent returning spots
- Carpets stay cleaner longer
- Scrubs from all directions instead of just one or two.
Side by Side Comparison
Below you can see a comparison picture of the Wand versus our Rotovac system side by side.
Rotovac - Before and After
Slide to compare Before and After!
Current Olympia Carpet Cleaning Special
1-2 rooms or 1 room and a hallway $149 - 3 rooms $179 - 4 rooms $209 - 5th area FREE!
FREE disinfectant pre-treatment!
Major stain work or odor removal is additional. Stairs $39 per flight.